banner

"My Successful Blogging Journey" - Param Mahant

Hello, you already know this blog is founded by me - Param. But let me introduce more about myself. About my successful blogging journey. Intrested knowing? Scroll down then!! 


I am someone who is super crazy about technology. I love to learn about new technologies and to share it with other's. So keeping that thing in mind, I created a blog named "TechLobic", where you are currently reading this page. 
I am a Blogger, SEO content writer, empowering businesses to thrive in the digital world through this blog. Besides a blogger I'm also a programmer learning about new languages.

TechLobic - It's Perfect As Always

My Successfull Blogging Journey

In December 2019, while surfing internet I stumbled on a word "Blogging". I didn't heard that word before, I started searching about what actually blogging is? I visited many articles, videos about blogging and after spending 2-5 hrs in it I got to know that what it is. You also curious knowing about blogging? Visit here now!! 

Still I completely didn't understood that how to launch our blog and start making money through blogging. I thought that I will start my blog and make a huge amount of money from it easily. But nah!! It's not as easy as I thought. I kept learning about full blogging course and finally gained knowledge about how to create our own blog. 

It's January 2020, I started my own blog named as "ProBloggerPRH". I know that name was too complicated and little wierd but as that time I was just a beginner. I created my blog using WordPress platform. I started writing tech articles like - mobile tips & tricks, and other how-to-guides. But as time passed I found that Blogger.com is much better than WordPress -- Here's why. 

I jumped on Blogger from WordPress. I started writing articles in Blogspot. I kept working on that blog for 1.5 years but I didn't saw success in that blog, I know it will take a lot of time to make our blog shine. Don't know why, I thought about creating a new blog and that's the very right decision I've made and that's the reason today I am here. 

It's 2022 when I created this blog. I started learning about SEO to drive traffic to my blog, I started writing quality content, designed a responsive theme for my blog that will catch readers attention towards it. 
What's more? Here you are reading my articles daily. Know in detail About TechLobic. 
Follow us on social media and make sure to subscribe to email newsletter to never miss any updates.

Are you a creative and technical person? Intrested writing for TechLobic? Visit this page now: Write for Us | Guest Blogging 

Last Words

So this is my short blogging journey. TechLobic is a top-tech blog mostly publish articles on blogging tips, seo updates, ai, make money online, and many more how-to-guides. 

Thank You,
Param Mahant 

Idea Text Box
Idea Bulb Icon

Got a crazy blogging idea or want to contact us for suggestions and inquiries? Let's Connect.


Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url